Questions? Please email us or call 908-518-4400 and we'll be happy to help.
1) Girl Scout training is reserved for our member volunteers. If you are not yet a member of Girl Scouts, you can join by clicking here.
2) Once you are a member, you’ll use eBiz to register for training programs. If you don't already have an eBiz account, get started by creating one here.
2) Find the training program you wish to attend by visiting our online Programs and Events calendar located on the gshnj.org website. You’ll see links for Program Registration on our home page. You can also login to eBiz directly and search for the training program you are interested in.
3) To find a training program in eBiz, log in and choose the "Activities" tab at the top of the page.
4) Start your search by choosing "Learning & Training—Volunteer Training" from the the options menu on the left side of the screen, or use the search bar on the right side of the page and enter keywords that describe the training you are interested in – for example: Daisy Level Training.
5) Once you find the program you want, click on "Register Now" at the bottom of the page and follow the instructions on-screen to complete the process. Congrats! You're on your way to new adventures and ready to start with the proper training.