Camp IOH is a mix of live, interactive, virtual sessions, on-your-own activities, recorded materials, and extra fun the Girl Scout way designed with your input! Thank you to the hundreds of families who responded to our inquiry about your ideal virtual Girl Scout camp opportunity.
Virtual specialty programs for all six Girl Scout levels will run for five weeks from July 14-August 13, 2020. Every week offers new and different adventures that are just right for your age.
Program sessions are from 10:00 a.m.-11:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m.-3:00 p.m. Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. Each day includes time spent online connecting with other girls and camp counselors, and unplugged time exploring and learning on your own.
Just like in-person camp, we will start and end each day together with some all-camp activities. Daily theme days will add to the fun, too!
Campers can bring their families to our Thursday evening all-camp campfires: this is a time for all of us to connect and share songs, stories, and more! BYO campfire and s’mores!
Camp In Our Hearts is $75-$125 per week, and includes:
- Access to the GSHNJ Zoom platform, a secure digital space that is computer and tablet friendly.
- Nine hours per week of guided virtual and unplugged activities.
- Camp Box filled with materials and supplies necessary to successfully participate in program activities. Boxes will be available for curbside pickup at the North Branch or Westfield Service Centers, or shipped to your door for an additional fee.
- At least one Girl Scout badge, based on specialty program theme.
- Exclusive swag and goodies!
Easy registration is available for current Girl Scouts and interested members through CAMPWISE, our online camp registration portal. You do not need to be a registered member of Girl Scouts to participate in Camp IOH.
Registration for each week’s programs closes two weeks prior to the program.
- Programs beginning July 14 close for registration at midnight on June 29;
- Programs beginning July 21 close for registration at midnight on July 6;
- Programs beginning July 28 close for registration at midnight on July 13;
- Programs beginning Aug 4 close for registration at midnight on July 20;
- Programs beginning Aug 11 close for registration at midnight on July 27.
Registration fees must be paid in full at the time of registration. See below for financial aid availability for current GSHNJ members only.
No refunds are available. See below for tips on navigating our online registration portal.