GSHNJ is committed to providing exciting programs and events that provide our girls with opportunities to develop leadership skills while having fun! Our programs offerings cover the areas of Arts and Culture, Girl Award Workshops, Financial Literacy, Health and Fitness, Outdoor Activities, Overnights and S.T.E.M.
Interested? Sign up with your troop/group or on your own! (Non Girl Scouts: enclose a Girl Scout Registration form and your $30 [$15 Membership Dues plus $15 Council Service Fee] when you sign up for your first program.)
Complete a Program Registration Form.
Unless otherwise indicated in the program description, the registration deadline is two weeks prior to the event date. Registrations received after the deadline will not be accepted.
- Use the Program Registration Form found online or available at any of the three Service Centers.
- Complete one form per troop/group per program. A separate check/payment is required for each program registration. Multiple forms and checks may be mailed in the same envelope.
- Non Girl Scouts must also submit a Membership Registration Form and your $30 [$15 Membership Dues plus $15 Council Service Fee].
- When adding participants to an already submitted program registration, complete a new Program Registration Form in its entirety listing only the additional participants and check the box in the upper right-hand corner.
Note: Only forms completed in their entirety with full payment enclosed will be processed. Incomplete forms will be placed on hold for 5 business days. They will remain unprocessed until the missing information is provided. Forms on hold for more than 5 business days wil be mailed back to the contact person indicated on the form.
Mail the completed form with full payment* to:
Girl Scouts Heart of New Jersey
Attn: Program Registrar
1171 Route 28
North Branch, NJ 08876
*Program registration forms must be mailed. No faxed, emailed or hand-delivered forms will be accepted. Program payments will be receipted immediately upon arrival. Receipted payment does not confirm space in the program - only a program confirmation letter/email from the registrar confirms space in a program. If your payment was receipted and you did not get into the program, a refund will be issued.
- Program registration forms will be processed on a "first-come, first-served" basis according to the postmarked date. Space in a program cannot be reserved.
- If the number of registrations postmarked on any given day exceeds the openings remaining for the program, a lottery system will be used. The lottery will include only those registrations received with that postmarked date.
- Approximately 5-7 business days after submitting your form, the Program Registrar will send you either a program confirmation or a program regret letter via mail or email (depending on the option you selected on the program registration form). The adult-in-charge listed on the registration form will be the recipient of the program confirmation or regret.
For questions regarding program registration, please contact Amanda Waters, Program Registrar and Outcomes Specialist, by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 973-842-4231.