Here at Council we just can’t wait for the new Girl Scout year and neither should your troop! Early Bird 2015 Registration is here April 2nd until July 15, 2014, register now for the new membership year.
Why Now? Well, we have several reasons why girl and adult members should re-register today:
For all girls who re-register, we are giving away a FREE patch
- For all girls who re-register during early bird, we are offering FREE admission to a special Girl Scout Song Book program to be held in September. Come together with sister Scouts to “make new friends” from across GSHNJ and expand your campfire song repertoire. Discover why Princess Pat didn’t sink, what Brownies keep in their pockets, and the Moose’s juice by working with veteran Girl Scouts to learn standards from the Great Girl Scout Songbook. Plus, you’ll go home with a book of lyrics and links to online resources.
- Girls will be registered and ready to participate in any service unit and/or council programs, such as the candy/nut sale
- Troop Leaders can re-register an entire troop now via the eBiz portal
- Troop Leaders will avoid a lapse in online troop management.
- Also, it’s just one less thing to worry about in the new year!
Contact your Field Executive if you have any questions, and remember: the early bird catches the worm…or a free patch and program.
When you re-register during the Early Bird period (4/1-7/15) included at the bottom of your confirmation will be a voucher which can be used as a ticket for admission to the free Early Bird Free Song Book Program plus a vouchure for your free patch, redeemable at the GSHNJ stores. The Early Bird Free Song Book Program will be offered on our eBiz portal and registration for this free program will be required. Registration will be available on eBiz after 8/1/14. Logon to your eBiz account, type Early Bird in the search box in the upper right side of the page, click on the name and follow the prompts to complete your order. New to eBiz? Create your account (adults only) and proceed as described above.