Welcome to Girl Scouts Heart of New Jersey. Your decision to become an Adult Volunteer is a great one. The memories you make along your journey will be cherished by all of the girls whose lives you touch. Please follow the steps below in the order they are written to become an adult volunteer/leader/co-leader.
All Adult Volunteers:
- Become a registered member of Girl Scouts by clicking here:
- Fill out and send in a Volunteer Application for a background check.
- Complete Girl Scouting 101 (Requires password: aboutGS101)
Girl Scouting 101 en Español (requires password: aboutGS101)
Additional Steps for Leaders and Co-Leaders:
- Take Basic Leadership Training in person at one of our Service Center locations or as a webinar. Find a BLT offering on the program calendar and register online.
- Take Level Training in person or as webinar. Find a Level Training offering on the training calendar and register online.
- Daisy Training for grades K-1
- Brownie Training for grades 2-3
- Junior Training for grades 4-5
- Cadette Training for grades 6-8
- *Senior Training for grades 9-10
- *Ambassador Training for grades 11-12
*Online option available: Senior and Ambassador training is offered in-person, webinar, or online. We only suggest the online option for seasoned leaders or in addition to one of the other options.
Questions? Contact Cricket Cardozo, training registrar, at 908-518-4407 or email@example.com.
Need training? Have your checked our calendar? Don’t see the training you need? Feel free to use our Training Request Form.