Leader Appreciation Day
22 Ways to Say Thank You To Your Leader for Leader Appreciation Day
April is National Volunteer Month
Girl Scout Leader Appreciation Day: Tuesday, April 22
Thank you for creating a supportive environment that encourages successful futures for all girls!
Girl Scout Leader Appreciation Day is a day of appreciation for adult volunteers in Girl Scouting held on April 22 every year. Girl Scouts is an outstanding leadership organization for girls due to the exceptional effort put forward by our volunteers. Join us in celebrating all our wonderful adult volunteers during National Volunteer Month and as we give a special shout out to Girl Scout Leaders on Leader Appreciation Day.
Although volunteers are always appreciated, it is during these special days that we take the time to acknowledge that our adult volunteers are our neighborhood heroes and the lifeblood of the Girl Scouts Heart of New Jersey. We encourage the girls, their families and service unit/Girl Scout communities to plan special gestures to show appreciation for the adult Girl Scout volunteers in their lives.
Your TOP 10 Words of Appreciation
10. “Thank you for changing the world for girls. You make Girl Scouting possible.”
9. “Your expertise, skills, time & love for our girls is appreciated.”
8. “Thanks for sharing your time, energy & love with our troop.”
7. “You’re a ‘she-ro!’”
6. “You had a wonderful impact.”
5. “You’re the heart of our troop.”
4. “Thanks from the heart.”
3. “We couldn’t have done it without you!”
2. “You’re the greatest!!”
1. “Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
Here are a few of the many ways to express your appreciation: