Girl Scouts Heart of New Jersey builds girls of courage, confidence and character, who make the world a better place. We are looking for smart and talented individuals who thrive in a team atmosphere and enjoy a fast-paced, engaging work environment. We are currently seeking candidates to fill the following positions:
Girl Scouts Heart of New Jersey builds girls of courage, confidence and character, who make the world a better place!Job Summary:
Girl Scouts Heart of NJ
Girl Scouts Heart of New Jersey builds girls of courage, confidence and character, who make the world a better place! www.gshnj.org
Position: Field Executive
Location: East Service Center (Montclair, NJ) serving Hudson, Essex, Union, and other counties within our jurisdiction as needed.
Our Field Executive partners with other team members to assess specific and unique community needs. Responsibilities include member recruitment, occasional direct programming, and set up of collaborations within the community.
- Ability to grow both girl and adult membership through initial analysis and subsequent actions taken using GS membership research, marketing data, and identified community needs/resources
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Excellent relationship skills needed to build collaborations in the community
- Ability to establish and maintain partnerships with adult volunteers and businesses needed
- Flexibility to shift work hours including evenings and weekends
- Valid driver’s license and access to a reliable vehicle is needed as car travel will be required within the Council jurisdiction
- Prior experience in a social service organization or community organizing is highly desired – experience with Girl Scouts a plus
- BA a plus Multi-lingual skills helpful
In addition to competitive salaries our compensation package includes: health, dental, vision, life, short and long-term disability, paid holidays and a generous paid
time off plan (PTO) plan. Girl Scouts Heart of NJ serves over 22,000 girls throughout 7 counties within the state of NJ.
Application Process: Email resume to: email@example.com Email must include the job title of the position you are applying for and your salary history or salary range you are currently seeking. ONLY emails with complete information will be processed. No phone calls please. EEO/AA
Apply for this job