Girl Scouts Heart of New Jersey builds girls of courage, confidence and character, who make the world a better place. We are looking for smart and talented individuals who thrive in a team atmosphere and enjoy a fast-paced, engaging work environment. We are currently seeking candidates to fill the following positions:
Girl Scouts Heart of New Jersey builds girls of courage, confidence and character, who make the world a better place!Job Summary:
An excellent opportunity is available for a Field Executive/Bilingual Field Executive (English and English/Spanish) to serve our girl and adult membership!
Responsibilities include girl member and adult volunteer recruitment based on established targets and goals, direct programming (indoors and outside) as needed, sourcing collaborative partnerships within the community, heavy customer relationship management required.
The position will be based in one of our Service Centers (Montclair, North Branch, or Westfield, NJ); however frequent travel within the council jurisdiction will be required.
- Ability to grow both girl and adult membership through initial analysis and subsequent actions taken using Girl Scout membership research, marketing data, and identified community needs/resources
- Must be able to effectively manage relationships at all levels
- Bi-lingual (Spanish/English) communication skills are desired
- Nights and weekends will be required as needed
- Superior verbal/written communication skills required
- Excellent relationship skills needed to build collaborations within the community are needed
- Ability to establish and maintain partnerships with adult volunteers and businesses needed
- Valid driver's license and access to a reliable vehicle is needed as car travel will be required within the council jurisdiction
- Prior experience in a social service organization or a community organizing position highly desired - experience with Girl Scouts a plus
- Ability to move or manipulate up to 30 lbs of Girl Scout material and supplies as needed
- B.A. a plus!
In addition to competitive salaries, our compensation package offers: medical, dental, vision, basic life insurance, voluntary life insurance, short and long-term disability, voluntary critical illness, paid holidays, floating holidays and a generous paid time off. Girl Scouts Heart of New Jersey serves over 25,000 girls throughout 7 counties within the state of New Jersey.
Visit our web or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. The email MUST INCLUDE the job title of the position you are applying for and your salary history or your current desired salary range. ONLY emails listing this information will be processed. No phone calls please. EEO/AA. No phone calls please
Apply for this job