PLEASE NOTE: GSHNJ is scheduled to hold a Career Open House at its Central Service Center, 201 Grove Street East, Westfield NJ on Saturday, May 18 from 10AM-2PM. Eligible candidates will have the opportunity to interview for several positions. To make a reservation for Girl Scouts Heart of New Jersey’s Career Open House please contact firstname.lastname@example.org . Although not required, reservations are recommended as those with reservations are guaranteed an interview. Walk-ins will be interviewed as time permits.
Girl Scouts Heart of New Jersey builds girls of courage, confidence and character, who make the world a better place. We are looking for smart and talented individuals who thrive in a team atmosphere and enjoy a fast-paced, engaging work environment. We are currently seeking candidates to fill the following positions:
Program Product Specialist
Girl Scouts Heart of New Jersey builds girls of courage, confidence and character, who make the world a better place!Job Summary:
Executing a key full-time role, the Program Product Specialist will support the Program Product Director with the end-to-end planning, organizing, budgeting, and implementation of the Council's product program strategies, tactics, incentives, and overall campaign.
The candidate will be located in our Central Service Center (Westfield, NJ) and travel within our Council’s jurisdiction as needed.
MAJOR ACCOUNTABILITIES INCLUDE:
- Oversees incentive and rewards programs (i.e., Cookie Rewards) in addition to monitoring the collection of all program product sales funds
- Collaborates with volunteers to promote, market, and implement the program product sales within their communities
- Ensures proper planning for Product Sales Programs (Nuts/Candy, QSP and Cookies)
- Provides professional and quality customer service to all internal and external customers (Girl Scouts, volunteers, and community contacts)
- Heavy data entry into records system while maintaining accurate transaction records of orders, deliveries, fund deposits, and incentives
- Assists with special projects and all other duties as required
- College degree and/or 3 years of prior relevant work experience
- Prior Marketing and/or Sales experience
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Highly organized, self starter with demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple projects, set priorities, and manage objectives within specified time and financial limits
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Great data entry ability
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Willingness to work flexible hours, including nights and weeknights
- Valid driver's license and insurance, a reliable car, and a willingness to travel throughout the Council's jurisdiction
- Able to lift and manipulate up to 30 pounds of GS material
In addition to competitive salaries, our compensation package includes: health, dental, vision, life, short and long-term disability, paid holidays, floating holidays and a generous paid time off plan (PTO). Girl Scouts Heart of New Jersey serves over 25,000 girls throughout 7 counties within the state of New Jersey.
No phone calls please | EEO/AA
Apply for this job